- Don't be afraid to buy things. (I have a problem with spending money. It's literally impossible for me to. So I have A LOT of money that just sits and a list of things I want that cries because we can never be together. Remind myself it's worth it since of the quality and it will be my style; not something "trendy".
- Make friends in the fashion community. (I need to surround myself by people who are inspiring and doesn't listen to society's rules. Basically I want to be happy.)
- Actually post photos of myself and my life. (So after this long hiatus I've been getting more clothes that are actually my style and not just what my mom wants me to wear. I got it at thrift stores though.)
- Go to fashion events. (This one is hard since I live in Arizona; home to old people and resorts. Not very fashionable. I need to interact more basically.)
- Send/Receive snail mail. (Because I am surrounded by literally zero fashionable people it gets kinda lonely. This will help with the pain XD.)
- Make more art and get published. (This one I have been actually doing recently since the creation of my studio. I just need to find magazines/designers who need art and/or submissions.)
- DIY. (This one is hard because I tend to start one project and then jump to another and then what do you know? A whole year passes by. This is to help me have my own personal style.)
Also, if you or someone else needs submissions for art for their zine/magazine comment! Here is my portfolio BTW. http://mellojello.carbonmade.com/
If you live in Arizona comment!
If you want me to follow your blog comment!
Finally if you want to be pen pals or send me something comment! PLEASE
oh oh oh don't forget to COMMENT! I need comments people! I've been gone forever so I need you guys :)
As promised, a picture of me.
Vintage velvet Betsey Johnson dress, Jou Jou jacket, Aldo sneakers